Join us in our mission to shake up American Fast Food.
Are you thoughtful, obsessive about quality, and just love a really good burger? Can you appreciate that we taste-tested over 1,000 recipes to create the perfect organic French fry? Do you get why we work directly with local farmers to get our greens and make our own buns and veggie burgers from scratch?
Amy’s Drive Thru serves fast food classics updated for new American tastes. Think veggie burgers, shakes, and fries made with organic and non-GMO ingredients. Imagine solar panels, a living roof, and fair trade, organic cotton uniforms.
Text AMYS to 97211 to apply today!
Openings by Location
Openings in SF Airport are temporarily closed
Here's the story!
- This Vegetarian Fast Food Restaurant Could Give Burger Chains a Run For Their Money
- Plant Based Eatery Sprouting in Corte Madera
- Amy’s Kitchen is Starting a Vegetarian Drive Thru (Time magazine)
- From Soup to Fries: Amy’s Joins the “Clean” Fast Food Club (Civil Eats)
- Amy’s Kitchen Seeks to Shake up Fast Food Industry (Press Democrat)
- Amy’s Kitchen Bringing Healthy Fast Food To Rohnert Park (SFGate)
- Frozen-food Titans Amy’s Kitchen Getting into the Fast-Food Business (SF Eater)